The Lost Explorer Mezcal Tobalá 750ml
- A handcrafted spirit made from 100% agave, cultivated in the sun-soaked Valles Centrales, Oaxaca in Mexico. Co-founded by David de Rothschild and Thor Björgólfsson, in partnership with Mezcalero Don Fortino Ramos.
- Each small batch is handcrafted by internationally recognised Maestro Mezcalero Don Fortino Ramos with a sustainable approach that is deeply in tune with the rhythm of nature – Tobalá Agave grows for 10 years before harvesting begins.
- An earthy mezcal expression, with hints of tobacco, cocoa, vanilla and leather, offering a unique balance between wood aromas and umami flavours. Sip Curiously.
- Handcrafted to be slowly sipped at room temperature out of a traditional clay copita. For an elevated taste experience, try pairing with chocolate and caramel sea salt.
- A perfect gift for those intrigued by mezcal, The Lost Explorer Mezcal Tobalá comes in beautiful hand-labelled bottles made from recycled crystal, sealed with fully biodegradable cork & a kiss of natural beeswax.
//= $average_rating ?> //= $review_count;?>