Liquor Store Associate + Delivery Driver
The store associate is responsible for the overall operations of the store. Customer service is of the utmost importance, ensuring customers receive the service and assistance they require. This includes ensuring proper inventory levels are maintained and shelves are always fully stocked. The sales associate will also be required to make deliveries of products during peak times, following all delivery protocols.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet customers in professional manner and answer any questions regarding products, content, use and price to drive sales
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Operated computerized cash register system to process sales data
- Inventory management – inputting orders into the system and updating inventory as needed.
- Stocking and re-stocking shelves as needed
- Preparing orders from third-party delivery platforms
- Resolving any customer issues and/or third party delivery issues
- Deliver products safely and on-time to customers, following all policies and protocols
- Resolve any issues in a timely manner to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Must be a team player!
- Positive and professional attitude
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- An insured vehicle to make deliveries
- Knowledge of alcohol, beer, wine a plus
- Ability to lift and carry products up to 50lbs
- Available to work nights and weekends
- Can perform well under pressure
- Critical problem solver
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
|||North Hollywood, CA & Sherman Oaks, CA|||||||||RAixpzSeRTX1-uhs|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||14|||17|||true